Scheduler/ Administrative Assistant
GEM Health Care Group
Location: The Admiral- Dartmouth NS
The Admiral, a level 2 nursing care facility located in Hammonds Plains, prides itself with being a caring and loving home. They are now accepting applications for the following position:
Title: Scheduler/ Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
POSITION SCOPE: The Office Scheduler/ Administrative Assistant functions as a cohesive member of the Administration Team providing clerical support and scheduling for all departments.
- Provides clerical/front office support such as fielding general inquiries, relaying messages, ensuring delivery of faxes, mail, internal memos and correspondences
- Maintains adequate supply of forms and stationary. Orders forms from external suppliers as necessary
- Manages stationary inventory and maintains adequate stationery supplies, submitting orders for stationery to external suppliers as necessary. Files stock orders monthly
- Monitors fax machine for incoming faxes and delivers same. Addresses maintenance issues with fax machine in accordance with the manual.
- Drafts and delivers internal memos and correspondence.
- Receives, date stamps and distributes mail. Does not open confidential mail addressed to a resident, manager or an employee.
Training & Experience:
- Must have Grade XII or equivalent
- Preferred knowledge of SSC program (Staff Scheduling Care) or similar software
- Team player with a professional and courteous manner
- Clean criminal record required
- Previous experience working in the Long Term Care setting an asset.
To express your interest in this position, please send your resume and references, quoting ad #SC20200707WHCB to: Tara.email@example.com