Senior HR Business Partner
Irving Personal Care in Moncton, NB
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
At Irving Personal Care, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. Our company uses state-of-the-art equipment and technology to produce premium quality private label products for major North American retailers.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner, a key strategic business partner, reporting to the Irving Consumer Products Human Resources Director and working with the Irving Personal Care team, will be responsible for the development and implementation of HR policies and programs.
Your practical and hands on approach allows you to contribute to the operational and organizational success of the company. You are exceptional at influencing and communicating, easily building relationships and promoting teamwork from the front line to the leadership team. An innovative and creative problem solver you embrace technology and lead change with energy and enthusiasm.
- Effectively execute HR programs and processes, including; performance management, learning and development, disability management, rewards and recognition.
- Collaborate with people leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consult with people leaders to provide guidance and day-to-day support in the areas of coaching, career development, and disciplinary actions.
- Coach employees and people leaders to role model behaviors that support our company values and culture.
- Provide interpretation and guidance for the application of HR policies and procedures.
- Support recruitment efforts, including; interviewing, selection and offers for hourly and staff positions.
- Manage employee onboarding process including design, coordination and follow up
- Ensure timely and accurate input of employee information into the HR system.
- Analyze HR trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Coordinate employee surveys and communications.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Human Resources, Business, or a related discipline.
- Experience Required: 5 years relevant experience in Human Resources
- CPHR designation or equivalent is an asset.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment considered an asset.
- Previous experience with Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) and Taleo would be a strong asset.
- A self-starter with the drive to deliver exceptional results with an ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple activities in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment while remaining positive and focused.
- A keen eye for detail and demonstrating a high sense of urgency in delivering high quality customer service.
- Collaborative in nature and possess finely tuned communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated professional maturity and ability to protect confidential information.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Plant bonus potential
- Full benefits package
- Wellness program
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Personal Care is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.