Huestis Insurance Group has been providing an extensive range of quality products for over 50 years and has 40 offices throughout the Maritime Provinces.
We are a high energy, supportive group with a dedication to building strong, long lasting relationships with our clients. We represent several of Canada's leading insurers and currently have the following career opportunity:
Position: Personal Lines Account Manager providing remote service for Bathurst and surrounding offices.
Location: 600 Ste-Anne Street, Bathurst, NB
Responsibilities would include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Managing an established book of business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Must have a General Insurance License or be willing to obtain one
- Experience in Personal Lines would be an asset but not mandatory
- Possess strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be goal oriented with a belief in quality customer service
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
- Be a fast learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Possess strong problem solving skills and comfortable with technology
- Works well in a team environment
- Must be Bilingual
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a commitment to continuing education and training.
Please forward your resume, quoting competition number, along with references to:
Christine Bishop, CAIB
Senior Territory Manager
Please note that while we appreciate all applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.