Environmental Services / Nutritional Services Worker
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Janice L Jorden
Employee Relations Specialist
739 East River Road
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia B2H 5E9
Job Title: Environmental Services /Nutritional Services Worker
Status and FTE: Casual Position, combination of scheduled shifts and on call
Location: Glen Haven Manor, 739 East River Road, New Glasgow
Hours of Work: 12 Hour Shifts
Employment Agreement: Union position
Compensation: As per CUPE Collective Agreement $17.14/hour
Glen Haven Manor, a 202 bed long term care facility is seeking casual Environmental Services/ Nutritional Services Workers to join our team in the delivery of quality food, laundry and cleaning services for our residents.
Clean according to assigned schedules using appropriate cleaning and sanitation methods and procedures.
General food preparation, service, mechanical dishwashing, general cleaning and delivery duties within the established guidelines for health, safety, infection control, and quality management.
- Grade Twelve or equivalent
- Food and Environmental Service Worker Course (preferred)
- Clear Vulnerable Sector/ Criminal Record Check
- Food Handler's Course (preferred)
- Food Service Work and/or Environmental Services Work Experience (preferred)
- Experience working in a health care or long term care setting (preferred)