Payroll Analyst 14-Month Term Position, Finance Department, Alcool NB Liquor (ANBL)
Are you someone who "Dares to do Better" with everything you do?
Do you enjoy detail-oriented work?
Do you enjoy celebrating your successes and having fun?
If you answered yes to all the above, you might be a good fit for our Payroll Analyst Term Position!
What will you be doing?
- Oversee Payroll Assistant in the bi-weekly processing of payroll, including new hires, terminations, and employee records using ADP's workforce now application
- Distribution of payroll related reporting
- Reviewing payroll data and documents for inefficiencies and errors
- Payroll administration and security master functions
- Monthly and year-end reconciliations including T4 preparation
- Liaison with the Canada Revenue Agency, Service Canada, provincial departments, and other payroll related third parties; as well as ad-hoc reporting as required
- Report to management on payroll issues and changes
- Calculation of KPI's and analytics as required
- Answer employees' questions about salaries and tax
- Ensuring compliance with all compensation and tax regulations
What do you need to be successful?
EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years of hands-on payroll work experience, including working with collective bargaining agreements.
It would be awesome if you also had…
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of products; particularly Excel
- PCP or CPM designation
- Familiarity working with ADP's suite of products
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written) with demonstrated organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, timeline sensitive, and results-driven environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deal accurately with numerical and statistical data.
- Deep knowledge of provincial and federal payroll and tax regulations
What's in it for You?
Being part of the Alcool NB Liquor team means being part of an organization that values its employees. In addition to offering a market competitive salary we ensure that our employees can enjoy Work-Life Balance, Professional & Personal Growth, and Service Opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance: ANBL offers comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. Employees also have access to a Health Spending Account or Wellness Subsidy; and opportunities to utilize flexible work arrangements are available.
- Professional & Personal Growth: ANBL supports many types of both internal and external activities to support your development needs; including a robust internal Accelerated Leadership Development Program.
- Service: ANBL values your contribution to your community; offering 1 paid volunteer day each year, donations to your charity of choice, and many opportunities to contribute throughout the year.
How do I join the Finance Team?
Share your resume and a cover letter with us through our online application system.
All applications should be received no later than: July 13th, 2020
We thank all those who apply! For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com
The Finance Department, Where Everybody Counts!