Live-in Resident Manager- Fredericton, NB
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are searching for a customer focused and detail oriented live-in Resident Manager to run the day-to-day management of an apartment building in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
- Maintaining strong visual appeal of building interior and grounds, cleaning where necessary;
- Delivering a high-level customer service, managing resident relations and resolving issues;
- Cleaning and showing of units;
- Minor maintenance;
- Responding to emergencies and on-call duties;
- Enforcing property rules and regulations;
- Snow removal/salting (building entrances) during winter months;
- Hosting resident events;
- Shared on call responsibilities.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision;
- Previous experience and knowledge in general maintenance is considered an asset;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment;
- Previous customer service experience is considered an asset;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/31kQOxC.
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.