Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L. Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Dr-Léon-Richard Oncology Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the department. Carry out all other related duties as per the needs of the department.
- Postsecondary administrative support training at least one year in length that includes medical terminology or medical transcription courses;
- One year's experience;
- Practical computer knowledge (Meditech module, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.);
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to fulfill their role in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"