Irving Pulp and Paper in Saint John, NB
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 18,000 dedicated employees.
We are looking for a Call Crew to join our team, based in at the Irving Pulp & Paper Mill in Saint John, NB.
- Education Required: Completed 2 year post-secondary education wihtin a related field: Process Control Technology/ Chemical Technology/ Mechanical Technology.
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years
- Must be medically fit and physiclal capable of manual labor
- Must have a general working knowledge
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Displays initiative and flexibility
- Understands and is able to demonstrate analytical problem solving and decision making
- Think outside the box and constantly look for continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide relief for various operating positions, including clean up, lifting and handling of materials, and general labour duties
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Promote safe work practices
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities
- You will be provided with the training and development required to be successful in this role and start your career development in our company
- Irving Pulp & Paper is a 24/7 operation - shift work will be required in this role
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Irving Pulp and Paper Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.