Customer Service Representative - English - Virtual Training
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Customer Service Representative- English with TTEC in Montreal Canada.
COVID-19 Note: During the pandemic, all of our Montreal employees are working from home. Therefore, all applications and interviews are virtual. You will be required to have your own high speed internet of > 15mbps to start in this environment (validated at Fast.com). When we are able to return to normal operations, this will also shift from a work from home environment back to our location. Not having high speed internet does not disqualify you from the job, but we may have to wait to start you until we return to normal operations.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online or call 514.448.4905 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
For your safety and the safety of our employees:
- We are conducting our entire recruitment process virtually.
- Training will be remote (from your home) - you MUST have reliable high speed internet. A computer will be provided for you.
- Work will remain remote until the crisis has subsided
- When we are able, you and your teammates will return to our centrally-located office at 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal to continue with your TTEC career.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Base salary range $15.50 - $17.00 per hour, plus performance based benefits
- Permanent - Full Time position
- Health and dental benefits after 90 days
- Paid training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
On a typical day, you'll:
You'll use your interpersonal and technical skills to deliver amazing customer service in a contact center environment that enables you to experience all the rewards a large, respected organization has to offer!
- Accept inbound calls from customers
- Provide stellar customer service
- Gather information form the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
Why You? What You Bring:
We are looking for customer service champions to help global brands deliver a great experience for their customers, build customer loyalty and to develop their business.
We are looking to develop the Montreal team with exceptional people who meet the requirements mentioned below. If you recognize yourself and have these skills, you are the candidates we are looking for.
- Exceptional communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Exceptional computer skills
- Available Full Time without schedule restrictions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six (6) months or more of customer service experience
- Must be interested in sales - upselling or cross-selling
- Customer retention or loyalty campaign experience preferred
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- Eligibility to work in Canada
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make sure your communication lines are open and regularly check your email and text for instructions.
Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in sales, retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the customer-focused skills it takes to join our associates' team.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires employees hired in Canada to successfully pass a background check. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.