Our client, a large designer, fabricator and integrator of Turnkey assembly and test equipment for the automotive parts industry, has asked Agilus to locate for them a Machine Builder.
The Machine Builder is responsible for the successful assembling of machinery/equipment in the execution of the project according to contractual terms and customer specifications.
- Read, interpret and follow drawings, schematics, diagrams, specifications, work orders or reports
- Responsible for assembling fabricated and purchased parts using assembly drawings and parts lists provided by engineering
- High Complexity mechanical assembly that requires fitting, alignment and adjustment to very close tolerances.
- Mechanical alterations and additions
- Perform various non- repetitive mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools
- Build machines and sub-assemblies according to design requirements and customer specifications
- Determines or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing various complex mechanical assembly operations
- Work from process work instructions and test procedures to complete tasks along with monitoring and recording related documentation to meet quality requirements
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications and test functional performance
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to drawings, or schematics specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
- Ensures that quality checks are completed throughout the manufacturing process.
- Records information on production records, logs and other report forms
- Reworks and repairs defective units rejected by inspection or test personnel.
- Tear down and secure project stations on shipping skids for shipment
- Maintains appropriate communication with supervisor to ensure efficient and timely service
- Follows safety regulations and wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
- Cleans working area prior to leaving each job
Pleaseapply directly online or submit your resume to Aneri@agilus.ca
Agiluswould like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Dueto the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly tothose candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodationsfor job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during therecruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Apply URL: http://en.agilus.ca/submitresume.aspx?JobID=92701&BU=ag&source=careerbeacon