Opportunities for Field Service Technicians
CFM in Saint John, NB
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customers highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently accepting resumes for openings in our Field Services Department as a Field Service Technician in Saint John NB.
- Perform repairs on mechanical equipment at customer facilities.
- Provide prompt and superior customer service.
- Exhibit and foster a commitment to our safety culture.
- Trade Certification in Industrial Mechanics or Mechanical Engineering Technology with valid tickets/certifications.
- Minimum Block 3 or Red Seal Journeyman is required.
- 5-10 years mechanical repair experience.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must have a valid Class 5 drivers license.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with CFM, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
What to Expect:
All applications will be reviewed by our recruiter. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.