Retail Pricing Analyst
Kent Building Supplies in Saint John, NB
RETAIL PRICING ANALYST
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We are currently seeking candidates for the role of Retail Pricing Analyst. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Work with a dynamic pricing and analytics team to support the Merchants in developing and executing pricing strategies
- Prepare, analyze and present sales reporting to assist the Merchants in decision making requirements and recommend rate adjustments
- Manage the development and communication of pricing initiatives for all categories
- Use reporting and analytic software such as Tableau and Cognos to deliver timely and insightful information.
Education Requirements - Knowledge & Skills:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Commerce
- Minimum 2-4 years experience
- Understanding/knowledge in Sales
- Proficiency in Cognos and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and multi task effectively with high degree of accuracy
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Results driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on timely precise results
Start your career with Kent! We offer competitive wages, incentive programs, great teamwork, safe workplace, training, opportunity to advance, employee discount.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.