Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr.-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Surgical / MDRD
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: June 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hours shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Provide administrative support to the Regional Director of Geriactrics Services and the Regional Director of Surgical Services, whose sectors include Surgical and the Medical Device Reprocessing Department. Organize the office appropriately. Provide services in a professional manner.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Post-secondary secretarial training program of a minimum of one year
- Five years' experience in an equivalent or related position
- Ability to write correctly in both English and French
- Fluency in both official languages
- Ability to make the right decisions and show initiative
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite programs (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven ability to carry out assigned tasks quickly
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Physical ability to perform assigned work
- Good work history (performance and attendance)
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"