Opportunities for Civil Superintendents
Gulf Operators, Ltd. in Saint John, NB
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CIVIL SUPERINTENDENTS
Gulf Operators Limited is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Limited, you will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations.
We are currently accepting applications for a Civil Superintendents to join our team.
- Laying out job plan and activities as well as coordinating equipment and resources
- Directing on-site crews
- Tracking costs associated with the project
- Completing quantitative surveys
- Ensuring jobs are done in compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Technical/College Diploma
- Civil Engineering Technology (C.E.T.) is considered an asset.
- 5-10 years of experience in the heavy construction field
- Superior communication and problem-solving skills
- A high attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and AutoCAD
What We Offer:
- This position offers a competitive wage rate and comprehensive benefits package with health, drug, dental and RRSPs.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.