Bilingual HR Advisor, Human Resources
Are you someone who "Dares to do Better" with everything you do?
Are you motivated to think outside of the box to find solutions?
Do you enjoy celebrating the small wins and having fun?
If answered yes to all the above, it sounds like you might be a good fit for our HR Advisor, position!
The HR Advisor will support employee and labour relations for their client groups. We are looking for an individual who is excited to dive into the labour relations world to not only support employees, but coach and consult with managers and leaders. This role requires the ability to effectively communicate employee relations strategies, ensure process and policy compliance, and interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. The role offers many opportunities, but will deliver primarily on the following for ANBL:
What will you be doing?
- Delivering exceptional service
- Driving a culture of employee engagement
- Supporting manager through the Attendance Management program
- Supporting managers through the performance management process
- Collaborate with the Wellness Disability Specialist & Managers on disability management cases
- Managing employee relations data and databases
- Supporting corporate wellness initiatives
- Providing employees with information when requested
- Supporting process improvement initiatives
- Building relationships at all levels
- Actively learning the business
- Working independently, with team support
- Remaining relevant to our customers & partners
- Consulting & coaching through employee relations scenarios
- Collaborating with stakeholders to deliver on our corporate strategy
- Driving for results
What do you need to be successful?
EDUCATION: Formal Education in HR Management, Labour Relations, or another relevant field
LANGUAGE COMPETENCIES: It is an absolute requirement that you be bilingual in both official languages for this role. Individuals must have level Advanced or more to meet this requirement.
EXPERIENCE: Experience with Labour Relations or in a Generalist Role
It would be fantastic if you also had:
- Experience working in a unionized environment
- Your CPHR designation
Note: Based on response the education and experience requirements may be adjusted. We are willing to help you close your education and experience gaps!
What's in it for You?
Being part of the Alcool NB Liquor team means being part of an organization that values its employees. In addition to offering a market competitive salary we ensure that our employees can enjoy Work-Life Balance, Professional & Personal Growth. and Service Opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance: ANBL offers comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. Employees also have access to a Health Spending Account or Wellness Subsidy; and opportunities to utilize flexible work arrangements are available.
- Professional & Personal Growth: ANBL supports many types of both internal and external activities to support your development needs; including a robust internal Accelerated Leadership Development Program.
- Service: ANBL values your contribution to your community; offering 1 paid volunteer day each year, donations to your charity of choice, and many opportunities to contribute throughout the year.
How do I join the Human Resources Team?
Share your resume and a cover letter with us through our online application system.
All applications should be received no later than: July 8, 2020
We thank all those who apply! For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com
Be Safe, Be Kind, Be Successful