Opportunities for Skilled Carpenters
Kent Homes in Bouctouche, NB
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SKILLED CARPENTERS
In business since 1957, Kent Homes is the largest home builder in Atlantic Canada. With our plant in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we have 150,000 square feet of space dedicated to building quality homes and offices year-round. We serve remote, rural and urban centers throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine, US.
We are always looking for skilled Carpenters join our team in Bouctouche NB.
- Experience in all of the following areas:
- Rough Carpentry
- Finish Carpentry
- General Carpentry
- A willingness and ability to perform different tasks on a repetitive basis in a structured environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- High degree of safety awareness
- Experience in a manufacturing, or construction, environment would be considered an asset
What We Offer:
- Standard, consistent work week- Monday to Friday
- Health, drug, and dental coverage
- Company match RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance Program and other benefits
- A safe work environment
- Year- round indoor production facility
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Approved employer for Apprenticeship NB
- Red Seal eligibility towards carpentry, electrical, and plumbing
- Opportunities to participate in incentive plans
How to Apply:
Please apply online.
What to Expect:
- All applications will be reviewed by one of our recruiters. If the recruiter sees a potential opportunity (current or future) that matches your skills and experience, you will be contacted to discuss your qualifications, desired work location, and fit within the JDI group of companies. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
We appreciate your interest in our company! To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Homes Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.