Client Delivery Executive
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Client Delivery Executive to join our team in Tiverton, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Service Delivery Lead to join our team and grow business in Tiverton, ON. The Service Delivery Lead oversees the delivery, management and growth of complex, multi-disciplinary solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides Delivery Leadership to initiatives, projects and programs staffed by integrated project teams (client, vendors, subcontractors, consultants).
- Establishes and maintains positive client relationships with C suite clients, executive and managerial level clients.
- Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working in teams to meet customer needs/objectives .
- Maintains team focus on client and NTT business objectives.
- Manages programs, projects.
- Provides direction and guidance in adhering to client and internal delivery processes, frameworks, workflows and requirements.
- Must have a strong background in project estimation, sales supports and proposal writing.
- Develops or leads the development of project charters, management plans, schedules, effort estimates, scope statements, status reports, risk and issues logs.
- Reviews and approves program and project documents (deliverables, timesheets, invoices).
- Establishes operational objectives for managers and/or teams of professionals across assigned programs, projects, tasks.
- Works with the Client Executive and the Client Delivery Executive to improve account revenue (increased sales) and gross margin (better bill rates, lower costs).
- Oversees delivery of tower specific solution.
- May have multiple DMs per account, one from each tower.
- Serves as the process or technical authority within NTT Data and with customers.
- Manages business critical and significant projects and customer Relationships.
- Develops advanced / leading-edge methodologies, professional practices, technologies and/or concepts.
- Creatively and strategically supports key business objectives.
- Develops innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- Integrates deep professional understanding and subject matter expertise.
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Uses experience, innovation and judgement to make decisions.
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience - includes 7+ years managerial/ leadership experience.
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills.
- Exceptional client service skills and leadership capabilities.
- Expert knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
- Models expert analytical / problem solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced budgeting, business financial and P&L skills.
- Advanced ability to develop comprehensive and complex operational and strategic plans.
- Comprehensive / influential understanding of NTT Data's goals, customer requirements and competitor practices.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Project Manager, Proposal Writer, Pre-Sales, Technology, Sales
Apply now »