LIS Coordinator - Medical Laboratory Technologist 3 (LT03)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: LIS Coordinator - Medical Laboratory Technologist 3 (LT03)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent will ensure the integrity of computer data through periodic checks. They will contribute to the development of the computer system and various local and provincial projects. They will participate in making the changes and improvements necessary for the LIS.
- Current registration with the New Brunswick Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists (NBSMLT);
- Current knowledge of the field and maintenance of CSMLS Professional Enhancement Program (PEP) certificate;
- Proven teaching, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Competencies in applying clean and aseptic laboratory techniques;
- Competencies in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Analytical skills;
- Initiative and sound judgment;
- Commitment to quality and safety in delivering patient services;
- Proven ability to adapt to change;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "