Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent
Lake Utopia Paper in Lake Utopia, NB
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION SUPERINTENDENT
We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent.
- Education Required: 2 years successful completion of a relevant post-secondary program (i.e. Industrial Controls, EET, Bachelor of Engineering, Red Seal Industrial Journeyman Electrical or Instrumentation license)
- Years of Experience Required: 7-10 years of related industrial experience
- Supervisory experience is required
- Provides leadership and coordination to the E&I department
- Demonstrate continuous improvements in productivity, quality and safety
- Oversees the implementation and maintenance of electrical systems
- Determine procedures for maintenance, installation, modification and repair of electrical and instrumentation assets
- Assist with equipment, troubleshooting and repair
- Ensure daily schedules are implemented and proper manpower utilization
- Supervise, coach and develop the Electrical and Instrumentation Team
- Maintain regular communication with various departments to ensure work aligns with standards, specifications and schedule
- Identify training needs of E&I team to enhance their skills and departmental performance
- Manage departmental budget
- Support and lead other initiatives such as projects and mill shutdowns
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Complete benefits program including:
- Health coverage
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by July 11 th , 2020.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Forest Services Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.