Director, Finance Shared Services Operations
Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
DIRECTOR, SHARED SERVICES OPERATIONS
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
JDI Finance has over 250 finance professionals delivering accounting and reporting, business analysis and transactional services to the operating divisions of J.D. Irving, Limited. It is a collaborative organization of dedicated financial professionals offering many careers paths within finance and across our diverse businesses.
Key Responsibilities in this role include:
We are currently seeking candidates for Director, Shared Services Operations with our Finance Shared Services group located at our Head Office in Saint John, New Brunswick.
T he successful candidate will serve as a Senior Member of the Shared Services team, reporting to the Senior Director, Shared Services. This opportunity will focus on leading process improvement initiatives across all areas of the Shared Services team including Accounts Receivable / Credit, Accounts Payable, Treasury, Payroll and Client Services & Reporting. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of identifying, implementing and managing process improvement initiatives to achieve results.
What We Offer:
As a valued member of our Finance team, you have the opportunity of a multitude of career paths across a number of diverse industries, all while building your skills with the organization. We offer a competitive benefit and salary package, and continuous training and development opportunities. Our head office location offers an employee fitness facility, as well as a café and parking garage.
- Lead and develop the Treasury, Client Services and Reporting teams with a key focus on employee engagement and performance development Investigate and design a strategy for the development and enhancement of Shared Services' processes, including the change management plans and training programs & documentation by working with the leaders within Shared Services Proactively manage a portfolio of process improvement and change initiatives to support Finance priorities and outcomes, and drive measurable value Work with various teams across Finance, the operating businesses and the Information Technology teams to simplify and standardize processes Design, develop and implement key metric dashboards across all Shared Services functions Analyze performance results to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Research and investigate industry trends to support recommendations for process improvement
- Provide regular updates to Senior Management on the status of project activities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Commerce
- Previous team leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multi task and work with a variety of stakeholders
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.