Manager, Client Services & MDM Reporting
Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
MANAGER, CLIENT SERVICES & REPORTING
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
JDI Finance has over 250 finance professionals delivering accounting and reporting, business analysis and transactional services to the operating divisions of J.D. Irving, Limited. It is a collaborative organization of dedicated financial professionals offering many careers paths within finance and across our diverse businesses.
We are currently seeking candidates for Manager, Client Services & Reporting with our Finance Shared Services group located at our Head Office in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Previous team leadership experience
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and time management is essential
- Lead and develop a team of Client Services, Reporting and Master Data professionals
- Develop and implement the Shared Services reporting strategy
- Support and implement new technologies including Tableau for dashboards, Alteryx for data analytics and Blackline for period end management
- Maintain and promote a high level of quality service delivery
- Report, communicate and action key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Shared Services organization
- Ensure programs meet all internal and external reporting requirements
What We Offer:
As a valued member of our Finance team, you have the opportunity of a multitude of career paths across a number of diverse industries, all while building your skills with the organization. We offer a competitive benefit and salary package, and continuous training and development opportunities. Our head office location offers an employee fitness facility, as well as a café and parking garage.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.