TM1 Financial Modeler
Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
TM1 Financial Modeler, Corporate Finance and Analytics
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking candidates for the role of TM1 Modeler to join the JDI Finance team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
This rewarding role will provide the candidate with the training and opportunity to work with businesses to identify business requirements and develop the best solutions for their future needs. The position will provide the candidate with growth and learning, including training and hands on experience with rapidly evolving analytical tools, while developing their skills in business modelling and analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build comprehensive financial models for financial planning and analysis
- System and application administration, Modeling, and development; Support for TM1 applications
- Elicit requirements, design, and develop new TM1 models
- Develop and enhance dynamic TM1 reports
- Work to achieve quality standards and schedule of projects
- Work side by side with other members of the team to carry out and deliver TM1 solutions to support finance budget and forecast cycles
- Assist with other analytics projects as required, including evaluating financial impact of recommendation
- Communicate with stakeholders of varying organizational levels
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Accounting/Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Strong analytical and understanding of statistics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High degree of curiosity
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Strong organization skills and a strong sense of urgency
- Familiarity with Planning Analytics (TM1), Tableau, or other analytical tools is an asset
What We Offer:
As a valued member of our Finance team, you have the opportunity of a multitude of career paths across a number of diverse industries, all while building your skills with the organization. We offer a competitive benefit and salary package, and continuous training and development opportunities. Our head office location offers an employee fitness facility, as well as a café and parking garage.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Please apply online.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.