ANBL Store Manager, Richibucto & Chatham
ANBL Store Manager, Richibucto & Chatham
Are you someone who "Dares to do Better" with everything you do?
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service?
Do you enjoy celebrating the small wins and having fun?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it sounds like you might be a good fit for our Retail Team!
Reporting to the District Manager, the Store Manager - Richibucto & Chatham, will lead their Retail team in their dedication to deliver service excellence. We are looking for an individual who is excited to drive the team's priorities of coaching, merchandizing and selling. The role offers many opportunities, but will deliver primarily on the following for ANBL:
What will you be doing?
We are looking for engaged, energetic, customer service-oriented salespeople to work at our retail locations. Our focus is on creating a customer service & sales culture by leading and improving store processes that enhance the customer experience. This role is diverse in nature, but will require the incumbent to focus on:
- Driving team to attain Corporate sales initiatives
- Ensuring effective merchandizing standards and timelines are met
- Ensuring effective inventory management
- Leading and ensuring development of team via coaching feedback
- Effectively navigating team conflict and performance management
- Effectively executing talent mapping
- Complying with appropriate laws, acts, regulations and/or guidelines including Corporation policies and procedures, relevant portions of the Liquor Control Act, and the New Brunswick Liquor Corporation Act, Non-Bargaining Personnel By-law, and the Collective Agreement.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relations with fellow employees and with the general public while complying with ANBL's obligations under the NB Official Languages Act.
What do you need to be successful?
EDUCATION: A post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field is required i.e.: certificate or degree from an accredited educational institution, community college or university.
LANGUAGE COMPETIENCIES: Written and spoken competence in English is required. Written and spoken competence is French is an asset.
EXPERIENCE: Previous retail management experience, experience dealing with numerical and alphabetical detail, experience working is a fast-paced environment that requires adaptability, experience managing and resolving personnel problems.
Note: Based on response, the education and experience requirements may be adjusted. We are willing to help you close your education and experience gaps!
It would be fantastic if you also had:
- Ability to work in both official languages.
- Solid detail orientation, organizational and analytic skills.
- Familiarity with computer systems and proficiency in MS Office Suite
Note: Don't have beverage alcohol experience? Don't Sweat it. We will provide you with all the necessary training and support to be successful.
What's in it for you?
Being part of the Alcool NB Liquor team means being part of an organization that values its employees. In addition to offering a market competitive salary we ensure that our employees can enjoy Work-Life Balance, Professional & Personal Growth. and Service Opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance: ANBL offers comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. Employees also have access to a Health Spending Account or Wellness Subsidy; and opportunities to utilize flexible work arrangements are available.
- Professional & Personal Growth: ANBL supports many types of both internal and external activities to support your development needs; including a robust internal Accelerated Leadership Development Program.
- Service: ANBL values your contribution to your community; offering 1 paid volunteer day each year, donations to your charity of choice, and many opportunities to contribute throughout the year.
How do I join the Retail Team?
Share your resume and a cover letter with us through our online application system.
All applications should be received no later than: June 2, 2020
We thank all those who apply! For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com/careers