Procurement Cloud Consultant (Oracle EBS/Cloud)
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
We are currently seeking aProcurement Cloud Consultant (Oracle EBS/Cloud) to join our team in Halifax, NS.
- Provide regular Oracle ERP Cloud Procurement support and some level of financial modules (AP AR GL etc) as needed.
- Provide solution to day to day procurement/finance related issues and challenges.
- Conduct workshops and gather requirements.
- Configure Cloud applications.
- Create test cases.
- Creates business process flow charts for customer and technical review.
- Creates training documentation.
- Coordinate with other team members.
- Utilizes best practice processes around work assignments, project management, and quality of output while maximizing overall team performance.
- Builds relationships with customers to improve services and ensure service levels are being met.
- Has advanced functional knowledge of area of responsibility.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- 10+ Years of Oracle EBS R12 & Oracle ERP Cloud implementation experience in various industries including Insurance for Oracle Supply Chain Supply Chain Procurement application.
- Must havearchitected & supported Supply Chain Procurement solution. Having some experiences around Oracle ERP Cloud Finance applications.
- Developed functional specifications as well as test plans and tested scenarios using OUM methodology.
- Good Knowledge about Data Conversion/Migrations for Cloud applications.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
Job Segment: Cloud, Database, Oracle, Consulting, ERP, Technology
Apply now »