Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Cavendish Farms in Dieppe, NB
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States, and around the world. We have state-of-the-art potato processing plants in Prince Edward Island, Lethbridge, Alberta, and Jamestown, North Dakota, and an appetizer plant in Wheatley, Ontario. Our Head office is in Dieppe, New Brunswick and has sales office locations in Toronto, Montreal, and Boston.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the successful candidate must be customer focused, thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism, accuracy and detail. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a "can do" attitude. This position will act as a strategic business partner to develop, support and execute various employee relations, performance management and communication strategies in support of their assigned client group within the Cavendish business.
- Post-secondary education with an emphasis on HR, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in manufacturing or agricultural industry considered an asset
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated professional maturity and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high quality work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Project management experience considered an asset.
- Experience with high volume/seasonal recruitment and immigration processes would be considered a strong asset
- Provides advice and guidance to management and staff regarding all areas of HR employee relations for the assigned client group within the Cavendish business;
- Build positive working relationships across all levels of the organization;
- Ensures HR Fundamentals/HR processes are delivered on time and with highest quality standards;
- Ensures execution of HR programs and policies regarding performance management, training and development, compensation, employee relations, recognition and engagement and others as assigned;
- Provides coaching, direction and recommendations to management and other employees;
- Develop communication plans, prepare and deliver required communications, presentations and correspondence;
- Partner with client group and Talent Acquisition Specialist to align and execute on the workforce plan, ensuring pipeline of talent for the organization;
- Other HR activities as required.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Farms Corporation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.