Bilingual Talent Specialist, Human Resources (Can be Remote anywhere in New Brunswick)
Are you someone who "Dares to do Better" with everything you do?
Are you motivated to think outside of the box to find the best talent?
Do you enjoy celebrating the small wins and having fun?
If answered yes to all the above, it sounds like you might be a good fit for our Talent Specialist, position!
- Delivering Exceptional Service
- Recruiting & Selecting ANBL's Future Leaders
- Supporting a Wide Portfolio of Competitions
- Onboarding New Team Members
- Driving a Culture of Employee Engagement
- Building Relationships at All Levels
- Actively Learning the Business
- Detail-Oriented Work
- Working Independently, with Team Support
- Working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Remaining Relevant to our Customers & Partners
- Talent Acquisition Consulting & Coaching
- Collaborating with Stakeholders to Deliver on Our Corporate Strategy
- Driving for Results
EDUCATION: Formal Education in HR Management, Talent Acquisition, or another relevant field
LANGUAGE COMPETENCIES: It is an absolute requirement that you be bilingual in both official languages for this role.
EXPERIENCE: Experience with Talent Acquisition or in a Generalist Role
It would be fantastic if you also had:
- Experience working in a unionized environment
- Your CPHR &/or RPR designation
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Experience recruiting in remote areas
- Experience implementing Social Media best practices
Note: Based on response the education and experience requirements may be adjusted. We are willing to help you close your education and experience gaps!
Work With Us
Being part of the Alcool NB Liquor team means being part of an organization that values its employees. In addition to offering a market competitive salary we ensure that our employees can enjoy Work-Life Balance, Professional & Personal Growth. and Service Opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance: ANBL offers comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. Employees also have access to a Health Spending Account or Wellness Subsidy; and opportunities to utilize flexible work arrangements are available.
- Professional & Personal Growth: ANBL supports many types of both internal and external activities to support your development needs; including a robust internal Accelerated Leadership Development Program.
- Service: ANBL values your contribution to your community; offering 1 paid volunteer day each year, donations to your charity of choice, and many opportunities to contribute throughout the year.
How do I join the Human Resources Team?
Share your resume and a cover letter with us through our online application system.
All applications should be received no later than: May 31,2020
We thank all those who apply! For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com
Be Safe, Be Kind, Be Successful