Marketing & Communications Specialist
Priority would like to introduce the following full time, permanent opportunity with New Brunswick Dental Society. NB Dental Society's mission is to promote professional growth, high ethical standards and quality care through communication, education, and regulation of dentistry in New Brunswick. They are seeking a bilingual Marketing & Communications Specialist.
The successful candidate will develop and be responsible for communication strategies for both the public and the society members. It will be essential for them to partner effectively with media, government officials and society members. They will be a creative thinker with excellent attention to detail.
- Write, edit and distribute material via wire services
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the media
- Coordinate media training for members, media screening and monitoring
- Design and produce effective communication material directed to the membership, including but not limited to social media, NBDS website, print, electronic and audio/visual mediums
- Develop and implement an annual advertising and public relations campaign in collaboration with the Public Education Committee
- Communicate with the public and members of the NB Dental Society
- Assist conference committee with planning and coordination of annual conference
- Develop, foster and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with all NBDS employees and external stakeholders
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, business or social sciences
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, web development, journalism or communications with knowledge of marketing and communications best practices
- Excellent relationship-building, diplomacy and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and monitoring programs
- Proficient computer usage, visual design and layout techniques
- Highly detail-oriented, organized with excellent analytical and communication abilities
- Must be fluently bilingual in both official languages, spoken and written
Work With Us
To apply, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter as soon as possible to Priority.
Thank you for interest in this position, only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.