Regional Manager - Translation Department
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Translation Department
CLASSIFICATION: Regional Manager - Translation Department
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: June 29, 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts (day) - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Director of Communications and Community Engagement, the Regional Manager of the Translation Department develops and applies the administrative principles and policies needed to quality control and standardize the translation process and thereby help the Network fulfill its responsibilities with respect to the delivery of bilingual services under New Brunswick's Official Languages Act.
- Undergraduate degree in translation or a combination of training or experience;
- Certified translator designation granted by a professional translator association;
- Degree in health services management or relevant experience;
- Six (6) years' experience in translation;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in management or the application of management principles;
- Project management skills;
- Communication interpersonal skills;
- Excellent proven skills in writing, revision, editorial work and proofreading;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "