Payable Analyst 14- Month Term Position, Finance Department, Alcool NB Liquor (ANBL)
Are you someone who "Dares to do Better" with everything you do?
Do you enjoy working with customers to ensure you meet their needs?
Do you enjoy celebrating your successes and having fun?
If you answered yes to all the above, our Finance team is growing, and it sounds like you might be a good fit for our Payables Analyst Term Position!
The Payable Analyst is a Shared Service position reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting & Accounting. The role offers many opportunities, and will deliver primarily on the following for both ANBL and Cannabis NB.
- Delivering Exceptional Service
- Providing efficient and effective processing of product purchase orders after receipt of inventory
- Ensuring the accurate recording and matching of product purchases in the accounting system, with inventory receipts
- Communicating with suppliers to resolve purchase order discrepancies and preparing various period end reports
- Working closely with our corporate store in relation to some Accounts receivable activities
- Providing support to accounting and financial reporting team as required
- Liaising with ANBL stores, suppliers, vendors and service providers to investigate and resolve issues and differences in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Oversees effective oversight of a payables EDI environment
- Responsibilities for vendor account reconciliation, financial reporting and other miscellaneous financial functions.
- Driving for results
Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Experience: minimum 5 years of experience in a similar type of role
It would be fantastic if you also had:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of products; particularly Excel & Word
- Prior experience with accounting software programs, specifically Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience working in a shared services environment
- Proficiency in accounting and accounts payable processing.
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written) with demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, timeline sensitive and results-driven environment
- Ability to deal accurately with numerical and statistical data.
- French language skills
Note: Based on response, the education and experience requirements may be adjusted. We are willing to help you close your education and experience gaps!
Work With Us
Being part of the ANBL shared services team means being part of an organization that values its employees. In addition to offering a market competitive salary we ensure that our employees can enjoy Work-Life Balance, Professional & Personal Growth and Service Opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance: ANBL offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. Employees also have access to a Health Spending Account or Wellness Subsidy; and opportunities to utilize flexible work arrangements.
- Professional & Personal Growth: ANBL supports many types of internal and external activities to support your development needs; including a robust internal Accelerated Leadership Development Program.
- Service: ANBL values your contribution to your community; offering a paid volunteer day each year and many opportunities to contribute to your community throughout the year.
How do I join the Finance Team?
Share your resume and a cover letter with us through our online application system.
All applications should be received no later than: May 20, 2020
We thank all those who apply! For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com
The Finance Department, Where Everybody Counts!