Opportunities for Plumbers
Kent Homes in Bouctouche, NB
Kent Homes is Atlantic Canada's largest provider of homes and modular space solutions. We have been building quality structures since 1958 as part of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of businesses. Kent Homes Limited consists of three distinct business units: Kent Commercial, Kent Mobile Shelters, and the residential home division, Kent Homes. Located in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we have 150,000 square feet of space dedicated to building quality homes and offices year-round.
We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our operations. We currently have exciting opportunities available for Plumbers. This is a full-time opportunity, where you will work safely in a team based environment.
- Install piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or waste; including fixture systems and appliances.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- Perform all job duties with a high degree of safety consciousness.
- High School Diploma or GED, or Trade Certification.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is an asset.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- High degree of safety awareness.
- Must work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- A willingness and ability to perform different tasks on a repetitive basis in a structured environment.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Homes Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.