Sorter / Packagers
- Continental Shifts
This position is responsible for finishing the manufacturing process. Main duties include; polishing capsules, inspecting capsules for proper size, colour, and prepping capsules for packaging.
- Minimum High school diploma (GED or equivalent) *Canadian equivalency required, if applicable.
- CLEAR criminal background check
- Transportation is required
- Shift Work - 12 hour continental shifts (rotating days & nights)
- Two (2) years' experience in manufacturing or production.
- Must be dedicated to high quality including an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Safety conscious with the ability to follow all safety procedures.
If you are the individual for this job opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn & Twitter , or visit kellyservices.ca .
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.