Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Participates in various clinical and professional activities of the department as well as in medication preparation, distribution and utilization control activities. Ensures that patients receive optimal drug therapy and supplies information on pharmaceuticals. Peforms all other related duties based on the needs of the department.
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick College of Pharmacists and licence to practise in New Brunswick;
- Additional hospital pharmacy training (master's or diploma in hospital pharmacy) considered as an asset;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to operate in a changing work environment;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"