Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
Applicants must attach their resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts - Rotation
Stand-by and call-back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent will be responsible for controlling and dispensing medication, monitoring medical usage, and providing drug information. Participate in the development and application of the principles of pharmaceutical care to patients. Provide drug information and pharmacokinetic dosing service for aminoglycosides and renally excreted drugs. Patient and health professional medication education. Provide computerized drug distribution services including medication order review, chemotherapy and parenteral nutrition.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Pharmaceutical Society and licensed to practice in New Brunswick;
- Hospital Pharmacy Residency Program considered an asset;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is essential.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment. "