Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
JDI Finance has over 250 finance professionals who provide accounting and reporting, business analysis and transactional services to the seven different operating divisions of J.D. Irving, Limited. It is an organization of dedicated professionals offering many careers paths within finance and beyond in the various J.D. Irving, Limited businesses.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team of dedicated professionals within JDI Finance Shared Services. We have the following opportunity available for a Payroll Coordinator. This rewarding role will provide the candidate with the training and opportunity to work in a variety of areas within the Payroll team. The position will provide the candidate growth and learning opportunities, including training in best-in-class tools, required for this role.
- Collect, Analyze and Verify payroll information
- Process Multiple Payrolls in a fast paced environment with a high degree of integrity
- Comply with Company Policies and Government Legislation
- Calculate and administer special payments in accordance to Provincial and Federal legislation
- Process Separation Paperwork, Record of Employments and final payments to employee`s in accordance to HRSDC regulations
- Process payroll related remittances.
- Year End Procedures, including T4s, T4As, W2s, Releve 1s, etc
- Adhoc Duties
- Post-secondary education
- 2-5 years' professional work experience
- Payroll Certification through the Canadian Payroll Association would be considered an asset
- Experience with JD Edwards or ADP is an asset but is not a requirement.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Robust organizational skills and a heightened sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
What We Offer:
As a valued member of our Finance team, you have the opportunity of a multitude of career paths across a number of diverse industries, all while building your skills with the organization. We offer a competitive benefit and salary package, and continuous training and development opportunities. Our head office location offers an employee fitness facility, as well as a café and parking garage.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.