Sr. ILS Analyst
Fleetway Inc. in Dartmouth, NS
SR. ILS ANALYST
Chart Your Course With Fleetway Inc...
With a strong foundation established over 30 years, Fleetway offers a comprehensive capability of engineering, technical, logistics, and management services. We have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers.
Fleetway's experience includes project design and development, project implementation, in-service support, and disposal services. Serving commercial and government clients in the marine, naval, oil & gas, and other industrial sectors, we have the people, the credentials, the infrastructure, and the proven track record to provide our customers with the service excellence and value that they are looking for.
We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015 designation.
This is a permanent full-time staff role (1 position) for our Dartmouth, NS based out of 35 MicMac Blvd., Suite A100.
Our ILS Analysts are a critical component of the Fleetway Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Department. They are respected in the industry through their proven hands-on experience in marine engineering environments The Integrated Logistic Support Analyst performs the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and Availability, Reliability and Maintainability activities designed to provide subcontractors, management and customers the ILS data deliverables to influence engineering designs and to create the life cycle support products for systems and/or equipment.
- Degree or other tertiary qualifications in an Engineering Discipline, or College program and experience
- Years of Experience Required:
- 4 years of experience in the application of ILS analysis, including performing FMECA, RCM and LORA
- Training development experience
- Experience in developing R&M policies and procedures
- 3 years of warship design experience
- Proficient with military and commercial ILS specifications.
- Expertise with computer techniques and models for analysis, modeling, simulation, information systems and documentation.
- Software: Windchill Quality Solutions (or similar AR&M modeling), Omega PS (or similar LSA Record), Omega PS Analyzer (or similar LORA, LCC, spares modeling), Microsoft Office Suite
- All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance
Key Responsibilities (ability to do/conduct the following in English):
- The majority of your time will be spent working on Naval Projects (ie: Arctic Offshore Patrol Vessel and the Canadian Surface Combatant. This could include a variety of analyses, calculations, and proficiency with military/commercial specifications related to maintenance planning, logistic support analysis, availability, reliability, maintainability (AR&M), Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA), spares modeling, Life Cycle Cost (LCC) modeling.
- You will lead the way on condition-based maintenance techniques and applying them to maintenance profiles for systems and equipment.
- You'll also analyze contractual commitments, customer specifications, engineering data, design changes, and other data to plan and develop ILS activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
- You would be expected to help coach and mentor juniors in your department
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary commensurate with skill, ability and experience, along with a comprehensive package including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits:
- Dental, Prescription Drug and Extended Health benefits plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Smoking Cessation and Fitness Reimbursement
- RRSP Matching Program
- Flexible work options
Additionally, in your covering letter, we ask if you could identify how your work background and experience aligns with the job profile and requirements.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please complete the online application form. An up-to-date resume showing experience and education is required. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. For further details, please contact:
35 MicMac Blvd., Suite A100, Dartmouth, NS,
Canada B3A 0G7
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Fleetway Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees. Fleetway Inc. is committed to providing an accessible organization by removing barriers for people with disabilities.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.