Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are looking for an energetic and results oriented Leasing Representative to join our team in Victoria, BC on a full-time basis.
- Field all leasing communication by phone, email and in person;
- Perform showings of suites and tours of properties;
- Follow up with prospective tenants after showing to close the sale;
- Assist with administrative duties;
- Manage electronic advertisements;
- Process applications and lease signings;
- Perform bi-weekly market surveys;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role, or experience in the property management and/or real estate industry;
- 1-2 years' experience in sales, marketing and/or customer service;
- Bachelor's degree is considered an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Previous experience posting ads on Kijiji, and using Yardi is considered an asset;
- Must be flexible and able to work evenings/ weekends.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/2SSzuKA
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.