Short Haul Tractor Trailer Driver
OSCO Construction Group in Montague, PE
MacLean's Ready Mix has been in operation since 1953 andbecame a proud member ofthe OSCO Concrete, one of the largest ready-mix players in the Atlantic Region, in 2012.Based inMontague and Souris, MacLean's suppliesready-mix concrete to the eastern region of Prince Edward Island.OSCO Concrete also operates the largest pump fleet, in both number and size, in Atlantic Canada.
- Hauling aggregates within the Maritime provinces on a seasonal basis, as required;
- Maintaining accurate log sheets
- Pre-trip, enroute and post-trip safety inspection;
- General cleaning and maintenance of truck;
- Other duties are required.
- Class 1 Drivers license with a clean driver's abstract;
- Minimum 2 years' experience driving tractor trailers;
- Experience hauling dump trailers an asset;
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment;
- Ability to travel for long periods of time;
- B-trains experience is a definite asset, but not essential;
- Experience operating a pay loader considered an asset.
MacLean's Ready Mix offers an impressive total compensation package, including Health and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, paid training, and a variety of other employee programs, including a Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
The origins of the OSCO Construction Group go back to 1955 when Ocean Steel & Construction Ltd. was founded in Saint John, New Brunswick. Since that time, the OSCO Construction Group has grown to encompass four main operating sectors: Steel, Concrete, Construction and Corporate. Within these sectors lie an ever-expanding number of companies and divisions, serving a growing market area and employing over one thousand employees.
The OSCO Construction Group prides itself not just in embracing change, but in leading it. We drive this change by maintaining our vision to be fast, be global and be connected. All of our sectors are committed to: conducting business with integrity and fairness; continuous education & training of our employees; improving our processes; focusing on our customers' needs; and, providing top quality products & services.