Cleaner- Grid 5 Apartments
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are currently searching for a detail oriented, motivated Cleaner to join our team at Grid 5 Apartments in Calgary, AB. This building includes a fully equipped fitness center, laundry facilities and an expansive outdoor pool deck.
- Operate vacuum cleaners to remove dirt and other waste;
- Wash windows and interior walls;
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers;
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs;
- Maintain cleanliness of common areas;
- Clean vacant units;
- Report deficiencies to Property Manager for repair;
- Other duties as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or customer service role is considered an asset;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision;
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/31UdToZ.
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.