Administrative support - accounting
THIS POSTING IS FOR THE CHALEUR REGIONAL HOSPITAL FOUNDATION, WHICH IS NOT PART OF VITALITÉ HEALTH NETWORK.
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management / non-unionized
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: The Chaleur Regional Hospital Foundation
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative support - Accounting
STATUS: Permanent Full-Time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: March 9, 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Perform various database-related duties (ProDon) in order to carry out necessary follow-up with donors as well as perform bookkeeping using Simply Accounting.
- Postsecondary bookkeeping diploma or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge and experience related to using Simply Accounting required;
- Experience using databases;
- Knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Analytical and logical thinking skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Initiative and sound judgment;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
1. The training related to the database (ProDon) will be offered by the employer.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"