Production Planner / Detailer
Steel Door Manufacturing Group
The Production Planner/Detailer role is a full time, dayshift position reporting to the Operations Supervisor. The primary role of this position is to plan and organize orders for use in the plant. Some weekend work and/or overtime may be required.
- Organize, produce shop drawings and documents for manufacturing use.
- Plan projects to maximize productivity in the shop and to customer delivery requirements.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the detail on drawings for shop use.
- Creating custom designs using Autodesk Inventor.
- Technical school training or the equivalent in work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- A manufacturing or drawing design background.
- Background in Autodesk Inventor/Auto CAD, Mechanical Desktop or Avaware.
- Strong background in excel.
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational & problem solving abilities.
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturing / distribution of metal doors, frames and related hardware, sales / service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 50 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.
Please submit your resume quoting competition number 20PP0220 to Human Resources by:
Email : email@example.com
Fax : 506-857-1594
Mail : 100 Millennium Blvd
Moncton, NB E1E 2G8