Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Mother and Child (Maternity - Combined Care - Obstetrics - Nursery)
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nurse class A (RNCA)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 10 months)
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The registered nurse has a pivotal role in the interdisciplinary team. She plans, coordinates, influences, offers clinical advice, directs and evaluates all nursing care provided to patients under her responsibility. She makes a major contribution to the health care system through her involvement in direct patient care, training, administration, research and policy development in her work environment while complying with the mission, philosophy, objectives and policies of Vitalité Health Network.
- Registered with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick;
- Current BLS certificate;
- Must have successfully completed certification programs specific to the unit;
- Continued skills required by the sector;
- Initiative, critical thinking and ability to set priorities;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required. NOTE:
In accordance with the Collective Agreement, priority will be given to candidates from the facility.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"