Inside Sales Associate
Petro Service Limited in Saint John, NB
Petro ServiceLimitedis a full line petroleum equipment distributor, specializing in sales, service, construction and installation. Our customers include owners and operators in the retail petroleum and commercial/industrial markets. The facilities involved include retail gas stations, bulk plants, fleet sites, commercial and industrial sites and car washes throughout Canada.
A vital strength within Petroserviceis its team of dedicated, honest, and customer oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve is evident throughout the company with the focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for anInside Sales Associate to join ourteam inSaint John, NB.
The successful candidate will be responsible for answering customer inquiries, preparing quotes for commercial petroleum projects, processing and expediting sales orders, ordering required materials, and supporting the Outside Sales Team. The ideal candidate will possess a commitment to providing leading edge customer service.
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- High energy, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Outgoing, quick learner, results oriented individual who has above average attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Must be computer literate, with extensive knowledge and experience with MS Office.
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of the Petroleum Industry would be an asset.
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We believe that our people are our strongest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, RRSP matching, EAP, and vacation benefits.
If you are interested in joining one of Canadas leading companies within the petroleum industry, send us your resume.
Please visit our website, www.petroservice.com to learn more about us.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.