Supervisor Data Integrity
Sobeys Inc. in Dartmouth, NS
Requisition ID: 67842
Career Group: Corporate Office Careers
Job Category: Merchandising Services
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
Location: Dartmouth Office
A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Today, Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as in-store pharmacies, liquor and more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 123,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys' purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
The Supervisor Data Integrity will ensure that the data integrity functions are maintained according to agreed upon standards to maintain consistent, high-quality, data within our master data environments and supporting systems. The supervisor will be responsible to ensure promotional plans and Air Miles processes are accurate.
- Validate accuracy and consistency of all product listings through various front end and inventory systems
- Complete regular reporting to identify missed or incorrect entries
- Ensure compliance with Product Master File Audit Requirements
- Identify failed process results and work with Analyst / IT to correct issues
- Update and maintain standard operating procedures
- Create and maintain Vendor Master Files
- Ensure adherence to the department's Service Level Agreement for turnaround
- Proofing of weekly flyer promotions and signage (pricing and Air Miles Loyalty)
- Maintain data metrics and error rates
- Hands on data entry and promotion execution as required
- Responsible for leading team of Data Integrity Clerks
- Facilitate regular team meetings
- Work with Category Management National Data Team as required
- Excellent customer service skills coupled with an understanding of data integrity's commitment to meet service levels
- Proven time management, organization, and multi tasking skills
- High level of adaptability and flexibility coupled with strong change management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) as well as supervisory experience
- Understand and Resolve Issues
- Approach problems with curiosity and open-mindedness
- Manage work effectively by juggling many priorities and competing demands for one's time
- Show drive and initiative
- Maintains a consistent, and high level of productivity
- Project a positive image and serve as a role model for others
- Share own experience and expertise with others
- Provide clear and detailed information with others
- Advanced knowledge of Chainware and Trend
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.