Regional Sales Manager
Cavendish Agri Services in Truro, NS
Regional Sales Manager
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 13 manufacturing/retail locations throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Cavendish Agri Services is looking for a high energy Regional Sales Manager based out of our Truro Branch. Passion for the agriculture industry and experience in sales with a consultative approach is a must. As Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all business development and execution of the organization's sales strategy within a designated territory.
- Manage all sales of fertilizer, crop protectants chemicals and other agricultural related supplies within a designated territory
- Proactively grow the client base and develop key business initiatives in order to grow sales volume within the assigned territory
- Identify new sales leads and new markets for products and services
- Cultivate positive business building relationships with our customers in the farming community
- Serve as a direct partner, providing agronomic services and solutions to help clients be successful in growing their business
- Continuously seek customer feedback and ensure follow up when required
- Represent the company in a professional, positive and pleasant manner
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Sciences or Agriculture with experience in an agricultural environment; P. Ag or CCA designation is preferred
- 5 years of agricultural sales experience is strongly preferred
- Post-secondary education in a related field coupled with several years of experience would also be considered
- Eligible for Pesticide Application Certification
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple priority deadlines
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by May 18th, 2020.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Agri Services is committed to equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.