Guest Services Representative – Camper’s City
(May to October - Various Part-time & Full-time Positions Available)
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are looking for an energetic and customer service-oriented person who enjoys working with people and takes pride in delivering excellent customer service.
- Provide exceptional customer service in the store including greeting customers and answering calls courteously;
- Book reservations online or by telephone;
- Ensure store merchandise is fully stocked and well organized at all times;
- Process payments for seasonal and overnight guests;
- Balance POS system and cash register daily;
- Help coordinate interactive children's activities;
- Clean and maintain inside and outside store areas;
- Other tasks as required.
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Basic computer skills are required;
- Ability to work well as a team and individually;
- Strong problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to take initiative to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and on time.
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) in both English and French would be considered an asset.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/2GVKXDf.
For more information on our resort, visit https://bit.ly/36yg0Q0.
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.