Call Center Representative - WORK FROM HOME
Element Fleet Management, the leading global fleet management company, is currently hiring for a Call Center Representative to join our talented team that provides world-class management services and financing for commercial vehicle and equipment fleets. This role offers the opportunity to work remote from your home office; We provide all the equipment and training that you will need in order to be successful in this role…all you need is a private, quiet home office space and the ability to be self-motivated, self-directed and dedicated. This is a full-time, hourly position with great benefits, including health, dental, vision, RRSP, tuition reimbursement, and more.
If you have excellent customer service and computer skills, we want you on our team! As a Call Center Representative, you will manage inbound and outbound calls for specific client/driver inquiries and provide world-class customer service as a remote New Brunswick employee. You will research inquiries/problems and provide status reports to appropriate parties from initial contact to resolution.
- Resolve client and driver inquiries while navigating through multiple systems and applications
- Effectively problem-solve to identify and resolve customer issues or inquiries
- Function comfortably in a fast-paced, performance-based contact center environment where customer interactions are monitored, recorded and assessed for quality performance
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Element services, billing, expense reporting, service card, selector development etc.
- Maintain up-to-date status of individual client/driver information. Note specific problem area and trends, review status with appropriate personnel and make recommendation concerning new and/or corrective action
- Stay abreast of the status of client fleet policy and company relations as well as automotive industry news in order to problem-solve and consult with the driver
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of call center or customer service experience preferably in the vehicle industry or equivalent customer service experience in a service-oriented function with client/driver contact
- Ability to speak and write fluent English
- Bi-lingual French and English highly desired
- Team player with demonstrated ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, independent judgment and problem-solving ability, a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize your work
- Willingness to learn and capable of adjusting to fast-paced/changing environment
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- PC/On-line system experience including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Work With Us
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making and accountability
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Flexible work environments
Element Fleet Management is the world's leading global fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, we help customers reduce costs and improve productivity. Our employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Element is an exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!
Candidates must be willing to comply with a pre-employment background check.
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans' status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 665-9744.