Agilus is recruiting for a Sr.UIUX Designer in Markham.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary
- RRSP Contributions
- Working for aa international organization
- Discounts on health and fitness memberships
- Company socials
- Full Benefits, with no premium
- 5-7 years' experience as a UX/UI Designer / Developer withminimumof 3 years in UX design - 70/30 split between UX and UI
- Minimum of 2 years' with mobile UX design i.e. iOS, Android, tablets
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban environment, with changing and competing priorities (must have Agile and KANBAn)
- Shipped mobile products, both in Android and iOS platforms
- Expert knowledge of CSS layout including responsive design techniques and frameworks
- Expert design skills, having delivered digital products in different markets
- Experience in Angular JS, Node.js or similar frameworks (Angular JS must)
- Experience with browser performance optimizations
- Experience in designing PWAs
- Bachelor's Degree or master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a Related Ranked
In-depth knowledge of:
- Coffee Script
- Angular / AngularJS
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Cody Walker at email@example.com
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Aternate format available upon request.
Apply URL: http://en.agilus.ca/submitresume.aspx?JobID=103351&BU=ag&source=careerbeacon