Manager, IT Client Support Services
The team at WorkSafeNB is passionate about promoting health and safety in New Brunswick workplaces. When a workplace injury does occur, we provide caring recovery and return to work services, benefits, and compensation to injured workers and their families. We are focused on driving a safety-first culture, providing excellent service to our clients and maintaining a sustainable system that ensures New Brunswickers are protected for generations to come.
We are looking for a Manager, IT Client Support Services, who will be based in Saint John, New Brunswick, and will report to the Director, Information Technology. As the Manager, IT Client Support Services, you will lead the customer and deskside support team. You will also manage the workload and capacity planning in order to meet current and future business needs of WorkSafeNB.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Leadership of the Support Services team
- Management and oversite of helpdesk and operations processes, technical support processes, and development support processes
- Identification of opportunities or new approaches to improve departmental processes, find efficiencies, and reduce costs
- Development and maintenance of customer service processes and procedures
You embrace the following core competencies:
- Client-Focused Service
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Ensuring Accountability
You will have demonstrated abilities in the following competencies:
- Nurturing Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Leading Change
- Effective Communications
- Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Others
As an ideal candidate you possess:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in supporting and managing a service desk and managing a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Proficiency in English, written and spoken, is required.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Dental, Life Insurance and LTD Insurance)
- Pension plan (New Brunswick Public Service Pension Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
- Enhanced opportunities for professional development
If you are interested in an exciting and rewarding career with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at www.worksafenb.ca by January 31, 2020.