Cleaner, William’s Court– Kanata
Killam Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: KMP.UN), is one of the largest owners, managers and developers of multi-residential rental properties and manufactured home communities in Canada. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are currently searching for a customer focused, energetic Cleaner to join our team at William's Court, Kanata, ON. This building has luxurious suites with an elegant, private clubhouse that includes a professional gym and an indoor salt water pool, and underground parking.
- Operate vacuum cleaners to remove dirt and other waste
- Wash windows and interior walls
- Pick up garbage
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Maintain cleanliness of common areas
- Clean vacant units
- Report deficiencies to Property Manager for repair
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or customer service role is considered an asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral
Our employees enjoy competitive pay, benefits, one paid volunteer day per year, training opportunities and the ability to become an owner through an employer matched Employee Unit Purchase Plan.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/3as5NIa.
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.