Do you live in the Kanata or West Ottawa area?
Agilus is recruiting for a major international organization in the Kanata area for contractor electronic solderers/ splicing operators
What is in it for you:
- stable contract, long term project
- full time hours
- static schedule (days/afternoons or overnights) - it does not change!
- above minimum wage pay
- potential opportunity for permanent hire
How you will spend your day:
- Assembles components according to specific drawings and procedures and process documentation.
- Operates various manufacturing equipment, fully certified, according to documented processes and defined schedules and loads.
- Uses pneumatic tools and equipment as well as hand tools for assembly purposes.
- Provides support to the Manufacturing Team Lead.
- Identifies, articulates and escalates problems or issues for Technical Support or Engineering, and assists in gathering requested information and proof necessary to help establish the root cause of problems and determine corrective action
- Uses a variety of current software to properly execute required computer transactions, such as SFDC, Agile, and Excel.
- Properly executes on inventory control, cycle counting, and computer transactions.
- Orders and ensures any printed labels are correct and transacted to the correct planned order on tracker.
- Identifies and applies ECO modifications or other instructions
How to apply:
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR apply directly on our website
client is interviewing the end of January for a February start
Apply URL: http://en.agilus.ca/submitresume.aspx?JobID=96296&BU=ag&source=careerbeacon